Book Title: The Complete Book of Colleges, 2017 Edition: The Mega-Guide to 1,355 Colleges and Universities (College Admissions Guides)
Publisher: Princeton Review
Author: Princeton Review
Related BooksThe MEGA-GUIDE to 1,355 COLLEGES AND UNIVERSITIES!
No one knows colleges better than The Princeton Review! Inside The Complete Book of Colleges, 2017 Edition
you’ll find meticulously researched information that will help you narrow the search for the best college for you! Each of the 1,355 user-friendly profiles answers your questions, including:
• How much are tuition and other student fees and costs?
• What types of financial aid are available, and when are the applications due?
• What do admissions officers most look for in test scores and recommendations?
• Which majors are the most popular and have the highest enrollment?
• What is the housing like, and how accessible is technology on campus?
• What are the key campus organizations, athletics, and student activities?
• How selective is the school?
• Plus! Indexes based on cost, selectivity, and size that will help you narrow your search.
Get a leg up on your college search with this easy-to-use, comprehensive, and savvy guidebook from the experts at The Princeton Review.