Integrating Expressive Arts and Play Therapy with Children and Adolescents
Primary: Integrating Expressive Arts and Play Therapy with Children and Adolescents.pdf - 22,115 KB/Sec
Mirror [#1]: Integrating Expressive Arts and Play Therapy with Children and Adolescents.pdf - 48,553 KB/Sec
Mirror [#2]: Integrating Expressive Arts and Play Therapy with Children and Adolescents.pdf - 36,680 KB/Sec
- Play Therapy: The Art of the Relationship (Volume 2)
- The Handbook of Child Life: A Guide for Pediatric Psychosocial Care
- Children Mourning, Mourning Children
- Hannah's Gift: Lessons from a Life Fully Lived
- Grief and Loss: Theories and Skills for the Helping Professions (2nd Edition)
- Counseling Children and Adolescents: Connecting Theory, Development, and Diversity (Counseling and Professional Identity)
- The Quick Study for Medical Terminolgy (Quickstudy Books)
- The Interpersonal Neurobiology of Play: Brain-Building Interventions for Emotional Well-Being (Norton Series on Interpersonal Neurobiology (Hardcover))
- Mental Health Interventions for School Counselors (School Counseling)
- Child Art Therapy
Praise for Integrating Expressive Arts and Play Therapy With Children and Adolescents
"With this book, Drs. Green and Drewes have filled an important void in the play therapy literature, namely the integration of the expressive arts in play therapy with children and adolescents. They have assembled the best theorists and practitioners of the expressive arts and given them an appropriate structure to write their chapters. The book is outstanding and provides readers with in-depth case studies, detailed methodologies, research findings and is a useful resource for further training options. I recommend this book most highly for trainers, practitioners, and graduate students."
—John Allan, PhD, Professor Emeritus of Counseling Psychology, University of British Columbia, author, Inscapes of the Child's World
"Brimming with chapters by 'oracles' from various disciplines, Green and Drewes' guidebook articulates essential competencies for the cross-disciplinary practice of play therapy and expressive arts therapies. Practical and timely, responsible and readable, it is an important resource for the mental health community and students who seek to work creatively with children. A significant contribution toward bringing professionals and professions together to learn from one another."
—Barry M. Cohen, MA, ATR-BC, founder, Expressive Therapies Summit, cofounder, Mid-Atlantic Play Therapy Training Institute
Interventions and approaches from the expressive arts and play therapy disciplines
Integrating Expressive Arts and Play Therapy With Children and Adolescents presents techniques and approaches from the expressive and play therapy disciplines that enable child and adolescent clinicians to augment their therapeutic toolkit within a competent, research-based practice.
With contributions representing a "who's who" in the play therapy and expressive arts therapy worlds, Integrating Expressive Arts and Play Therapy With Children and Adolescents is the definitive bridge between expressive arts and play therapy complementarily utilized with children and adolescents in their healing and creative capacities.