Book Title: Common Core Language Arts Workouts, Grade 8: Reading, Writing, Speaking, Listening, and Language Skills Practice
Publisher: Mark Twain Media
Author: Linda Armstrong
- Common Core Math Workouts, Grade 8
- Common Core Language Arts Workouts, Grade 7: Reading, Writing, Speaking, Listening, and Language Skills Practice
- Common Core Language Arts Workouts, Grade 6: Reading, Writing, Speaking, Listening, and Language Skills Practice
- Common Core Practice - 8th Grade English Language Arts: Workbooks to Prepare for the PARCC or Smarter Balanced Test: CCSS Aligned (CCSS Standards Practice) (Volume 11)
- Barron's Core Focus: Grade 8 Test Practice for Common Core
- Common Core Math Workouts, Grade 7
- Common Core: Elements of Literature, Grades 6 - 8
- 8th Grade Reading Comprehension and Writing Skills
- Assessment Prep for Common Core Reading, Grade 8
- Spectrum Writing, Grade 8
The Common Core Language Arts Workouts: Reading, Writing, Speaking, Listening, and Language Skills Practice series for grades 6 through 8 is designed to help teachers and parents meet the challenges set forth by the Common Core State Standards. Filled with skills practice, critical thinking tasks, and creative exercises, some are practice exercises, while others pose creative or analytical challenges. These workouts make great warm-up or assessment exercises. They can be used to set the stage and teach the content covered by the standards or to assess what students have learned after the content has been taught.
Mark Twain Media Publishing Company specializes in providing captivating, supplemental books and decorative resources to complement middle- and upper-grade classrooms. Designed by leading educators, the product line covers a range of subjects including mathematics, sciences, language arts, social studies, history, government, fine arts, and character.